Work with Us
Do you have superior client service skills and a great work ethic to contribute to an established and continually growing office? Our fast-paced financial advisory firm is looking for strong, detail-oriented candidates for several open positions. Our formula for success is to put our clients first. If you’re looking for the tools, resources and freedom to build a great future, please contact us today!
About Financial Dynamics
We are expanding our team of professionals as we focus on growing our financial firm here in Midlothian, Virginia. Part of our growth strategy is adding an articulate and productive Administrative Assistant to our team. This individual would be a contributing member of our firm through idea sharing, upbeat personality and making a positive impact while working with others. Currently we are looking to fill this position as a part-time (20-25 hours per week) role to start. If you have the skill set to join a company where your efforts are recognized and have your weekends free, reach out and talk with us!
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Able to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to foster relationships and build trust amongst clients and team members.
- Strong follow-through and provide excellent customer service and support.
- Resourceful and able to anticipate needs.
- Punctual and reliable with work schedule.
- Ability to work well in a self-directed manner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept in technology and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn software platforms utilized by the firm.
- Performing administrative services such as answering and routing incoming calls, warmly welcoming clients to the office and calendar management.
- Support work related initiatives and events for operations and marketing.
- Operate with a proactive approach when dealing with employees and clients.
- Record pertinent notes by contact in database and make notations in CRM.
- Managing outgoing and incoming mail to include cards, client forms, documents and paperwork.
- Report to upline regarding progress of projects assigned.
*The job description is summary in nature. As an entry level position with FDAA, this will likely adjust over time and have the potential for future growth within our organization.
Please submit your resume to Hiring2021@fdaamail.com.
Thank you for your interest in Financial Dynamics!